Sama Reset Blocks
Many people live in a state of fight or flight (autonomic nervous system imbalance) due to daily life stresses, which causes problems throughout the body.
Blocking can be used for those in 'sympathetic dominance' (also known as fight-flight response) or experiencing prolonged stress, to calm the body into a parasympathetic state (where rest, repair and digestion functions are enabled).
5-10 minutes is all it takes for Blocking to be effective.
If the body is in sympathetic dominance and we can “block” the pelvis. The body won’t initially recognise or listen to the signals from the muscles telling the brain that the pelvis is twisted. However, the body will step up the strength of these signals until the brain has to listen.
However, the body will step up the strength of these signals until the brain has to listen. The body is then calmed, moving into parasympathetic dominance allowing rest, repair and digestion to take place effectively- as well as the many other systems not accessible when in sympathetic dominance.
Top 10 benefits of Śama blocks
- Allow your body to rest and repair
- Reduce long term sympathetic dominance (stress, fight, flight or freeze)
- Reduce inflammation allowing repair for better gut function, less aching in the body and improved injury recovery
- Improved sleep - and rest and repair
- Equalising emotions - rebalancing emotionally has an anti-anxiety and anti-depression effect
- Help to reset body function to stabilise blood sugar mechanism so your body can let go of excess weight
- Improve immune system function
- Improve central nervous function
- Anti-aging - if your body is in long term sympathetic dominance there is no rest and repair at night to rejuvenate skin cells.
Evening is the best time of the day to use the blocks for most people and it's extremely beneficial if you choose a regular time that suits your lifestyle.
Read the brochure in your Śama Blocks box, to find out exactly where these need to be placed, and follow the instructions to get the most out of this technique.
Your Śama Blocks will arrive packed in a compostable cardboard box and a compostable courier bag - or you can collect them from the studio.
Note: All bodies and minds are different, so results can often vary from person to person. Sama blocks can help many people, but if you have any concerns, please do consult your medical professional.
Our staff can show you exactly where these Sama Blocks need to be placed so you can get the most of our this technique.